Dear Thief

Hello!

It's been a week since you decided that you wanted my car stereo badly enough to toss a brick through the window and pry it out of my dash board, and I am still laughing at you. In all honesty, I will probably be laughing at you for the next several weeks. I shudder with glee each time I pull into my driveway and see the blood you spilled in your endeavour. All of the blood in my car, I did clean though. You are probably diseased. I did snap a digital picture of it that I can open and laugh at you over and over.

Why do I laugh so hard?! You broke into my car and sliced yourself up for what?! A stereo that was already broken!

The cool thing is that I've been paying a monthly insurance premium which covers the stereo! The unit was sketchy and did not play MP3's. My new one does. Thanks again!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!