Miss Wordsalot

i believe that today i have done more writing that i ever imagined i would do. First, i e-mailed my mum a three page e-mail. i guess i was having such a good day that i just had to tell her all about it. i then went to my night class at university down the street where we did a freewriting exercise and i believe i wrote about a page and a bit on that exercise. We were read a passage from a slave diary and then we had to respond to it... iI believe that it got to me. i was amazed at the reaction i had to it. It seemed as if i could not put words on the page fast enough for my brain kept going on and on with ideas. i think it was a good exercise! i was a negro girl slave for a minute, under the thumb of my old white master!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!