@_@ my bum is sore, my back is aching, my head is pounding, i can`t jam anymore facts in my head!! my poor lil brain is exhausted .......
i was tryin to update my blog design ...... well.... that woz a drama and a half!! i nearly lost my blog (yes, im the only person who could lose a blog)
but its all better now
mmmm yummee, eatin sum mango pudding *sleeurp* hehe!! too much bbt this yr!! oh wells!!
Popular Posts
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
I'm a bookworm - I love reading. I had a collection of Bible Story books when I was in pre-school and when I was in elementary, my favor...
-
Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were su...
-
Add your badge and URL to the first edition of the Best of Blogs Social Network . When the linky closes, 5 posts will be chosen from all blo...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
Remember the story My First Blog Disappeared Like Bubbles Into Thin Air ? Well, after her ordeal with her vanishing house, the main characte...
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
Well, not really switch. I am using Wordpress in a new site and I must admit, I am having a hard time because I am not a computer geek. I le...