the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
Wordless Wednesday: Kapurpurawan
pictures taken at Kapurpurawan (white rock) in Ilocos, Philippines
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Twitter + Grip = Information Wants to be PAID
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
I Blog, I Care Movement
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
(no title)
Facebook WARNING
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
48 Rules of Power
Law 1: Never Outshine the Master Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go...
The Kirsten Joy Quotes
You know what's sad about being abroad and having your phone in a roaming mode? It seldom rings. I used to think that forwarded messag...
SaiLor TweeTeR
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
About "The Twitterer"
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
heartly forward
scoozme if i don't post much today i got like 5 hours of sleep last night.....
iNNer ThouGhts and eNcounTerS
what i was wearing today (picture by denti) my personal revolution evolution this blog is the place to write what i think, what i feel, wel...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...