The Sisterhood Award

Yey! The Twitterer has received a new blogging award and this time it's called the Sisterhood Award. I would like to thank Ria of Ria's World for giving this to me. By the way here's the badge for the award:


Here are rules for this meme:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would have shared this blog with all my blogger friends but as the term suggests, only female bloggers (I think) are eligible for this award. Sorry guys, that's girl power on the web.

I'm sharing this award to the following female bloggers who had made my blogging experience more enjoyable and exciting:


Go sisters!!!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!