The blogger's block is back!
Just when I was so excited to start on another blog, I again found myself staring at the screen with nothing in mind as to what I'm going to write. If you have noticed, lately I was updating this blog every other day only.
Thanks to Dave Lucas for suggesting some topics I could write about. Hopefully, I can again start writing something worthwhile (LOL) here at The Twitterer. Since my new blog is about family, homekeeping, personal finance and other concerns of a stay at home mother and wife, I can now explore other topics to write about here.
Speaking of the new blog, have you come across it yet? It's At Home With Georyl. If you have time, kindly visit it now and post a comment on any article. Mention that you read the link here at The Twitterer. First 5 commenters mentioning The Twitterer will get 100 Entrecard credits!
Suggestions are also welcome.
Popular Posts
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...