Disqus... Should I Try It?

I may had encountered Disqus a lot of times already while doing by bloghopping rounds but it was only when I visited Warren's blog that I decided to register. I also wanted to install it in my blogs but had second thoughts (because I'm not sure I could make it work, LOL).

The other day, I passed by Blankpixel's blog and she's already using Disqus. She said that it took her less than 10 minutes to install her in her two blogs. Hmmm... she makes installation sound easy. Should I try it?

How about you? What are comment system are you using on your blog? Do you use the default comments or had installed applications such as Disqus? Can you recommend other commenting systems as well?

Have a nice day.


My First Commenter

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!