We will be having a vacation in my home country today and I can't wait to eat the foods that I really missed while I am here - partly because I don't know how to cook them and part due to the unavailability of some of the ingredients here. While you're reading this, our family is already on a flight back home to the Philippines - but you can still wish us a happy and safe trip.
Anyway, "The Twitterer" will not be idle while her author is on a break. I had prepared a series of posts that started yesterday with Warren's blog and I call this series "The Twitterer's Blog Grading Series". After reading about the characteristics of a good blog in various articles, I created a checklist and graded different blogs according to this list.
The featured blogs are randomly chosen from among my first commenters, frequent visitors, subscribers and EC droppers. If your blog is not included in the first part of the series, don't worry because I might still do the "Blog Grading" when I come back.
I apologize in advance because I might not be able to reply immediately to your comments or suggestions during my break but when I come back, I'm gonna give lots of linky love to all of you who'll continue to support "The Twitterer".
Have a great day everyone!
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...