Helping With My Cuz' Math Homework

A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help. I don't mean to brag but I consider mathematics as one of my strong points. When I was still in the Philippines, my cousin would often go to our house, which is just a stone-throw away from theirs, so that I could help her solve math problems.

She took up a the Political Science course in college thinking that there will be no (hard) math subjects in the curriculum. Well, imagine her surprise when there were, not one, but at least four math subjects that she needed to take before she could complete that college degree.

With my current busy schedule and the differences in time zones, it will be hard for me to teach her this time around. But I think she shouldn't worry about it. It's quite easy to get free math help online these days, right? I mean, it's the information era and almost everything right now is just a click away. There are sites that offer free tutorials online specifically for K-12 and college tutoring. For sure, she can find sites that offer free homework help.

Anyway, while waiting for her to find an online tutoring site, I might as well help her right now with her assignment which is about factoring polynomials. It's time to brush up on my x's, y's and what-have-you's. By the time their lessons are about calculus problems, she probably had found an online tutoring site by then.

But right now, I gotta go and work on this math homework. Have a good day everyone!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!