A while ago, I received an email from my cousin in the Philippines asking for some Math homework help. I don't mean to brag but I consider mathematics as one of my strong points. When I was still in the Philippines, my cousin would often go to our house, which is just a stone-throw away from theirs, so that I could help her solve math problems.
She took up a the Political Science course in college thinking that there will be no (hard) math subjects in the curriculum. Well, imagine her surprise when there were, not one, but at least four math subjects that she needed to take before she could complete that college degree.
With my current busy schedule and the differences in time zones, it will be hard for me to teach her this time around. But I think she shouldn't worry about it. It's quite easy to get free math help online these days, right? I mean, it's the information era and almost everything right now is just a click away. There are sites that offer free tutorials online specifically for K-12 and college tutoring. For sure, she can find sites that offer free homework help.
Anyway, while waiting for her to find an online tutoring site, I might as well help her right now with her assignment which is about factoring polynomials. It's time to brush up on my x's, y's and what-have-you's. By the time their lessons are about calculus problems, she probably had found an online tutoring site by then.
But right now, I gotta go and work on this math homework. Have a good day everyone!
Popular Posts
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
Do you need more traffic to your blog? If you can't pay for network advertisements in sites like Adgitize and CMF Ads and usually do...
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...