Pop Princess Katy Perry has hinted via twitter she could be pregnant. Katy tweeted congrats to her hubby2be Russel Brand on the release of his second (Why does he need more than one?) autobioigraphy, and embedded a clue that a baby is in the couple's future. The puppet-loving Sesame Street fan is hooking up with animated characters: Katy will assist Homer, Bart and the gang sing a Simpsonified rendition of The 12 Days Of Christmas.
Today 44-year-old American comedian "Greg Giraldo" has taken the top position on Twitter's most talked about topics.
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
readers have been trying to find a way to contact me more personally.... happened since i had a run-in with one of those Malaysian bitches o...
-
The Twitterer is my venue for sharing my experiences, my thoughts and other things I would like to share to the rest of the world. It's...
-
You know what's sad about being abroad and having your phone in a roaming mode? It seldom rings. I used to think that forwarded messag...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
Blog Author : Sandi/Sandra Bender Description : Sandi says: "I'm here to blog about anything and everything. Nothing is off li...
-
I would like to thank the following Entrecard droppers who loyally dropped their EC cards on Moneywise, my other blog which was disabled by ...
-
These shots were taken at Villa Escudero, Tiaong, Quezon, Philippines:
-
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
