The Twitterer Will Be Grading Blogs Again!

It's "Back-to-School" season; "The Twitterer" will now resume reviewing different blogs and grading them! Here's a chance for YOU to get your YOUR BLOG graded by a panel of professionals!

Some blogs that will be featured will be randomly chosen among my top Entrecard droppers, constant visitors, subcribers, followers and commenters. But even if you're NOT a regular here, you are welcome to submit your blog for review!

All you need to do is leave a note in my message box, or a comment on this or any other post, saying "Please review my blog!" and of course, leave your blog's URL.

No, I won't be revealing my criteria for grading. It's a combination of this and that. And those, too.

Please do watch out for it. Who knows, the featured blog might be yours...

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!