Tweetology 101

HOW much attention is the 100th anniversary meeting of the Association of National Advertisers paying to the growing importance of social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to help reach consumers? Well, speakers are saying “fans,” “like” and “hash tag” almost as often as “touch points,” “benchmark” and “prioritize.” More from the New York Times.

Meanwhile, rapper Kanye West has chosen 15 supermodels as the ONLY account holders he'll follow on twitter! (Smells like a publicity stunt to this girl!)

nittyGriddy superblogger Ingrid Abboud writes on Famous Bloggers:  I’m not gonna beat around the bush. I’m simply not the ‘you follow me, I follow you’ kind of Twitter gal! If you like what you see and want to follow me, my tweets and blog, then by all means “Ahlan Wa Sahlan” [an Arabic saying meaning - you're welcome, come on in....] But you can be damn sure that for every new follower I get, I will take the time to check their tweets and profile as well as their link if they have one...

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!