I'm preparing Turkey for Thanksgiving!

Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were supposed to arrive on Wednesday showed up Monday after hearing there might be big airport delays!) This year I'm preparing a wonderful Turkey for our Thanksgiving Dinner using the Holiday Rub Recipe popularized by Patrick and Gina Neely. Before you go to their recipe, here is where I make a change:

Put the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan.

I don't do that! I take 2 large onions, slice them THICKLY, spread them out on the bottom of the roasting pan, and set the bird on them! I also use a BUTTERBALL or other pre-buttered turkey!

Now, here's Patrick and Gina's recipe!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!