Peeps are always telling me "Cindi, why don't you move 'the twitterer' over to WordPress where you won't ever have to worry about blogspot censoring a post or deleting your blog."
Really?
Wordpress can and will censor your blog. Especialy if they have issues with your content. Issues that can be brought to thier attention for frivolous reasons by cyberattackers.
Someone out there doesn't like me - the twitterer, both blog and person, are being victimized by a cyberattacker. As of tonight I have been forced to make a few changes to protect myself and my family. I know you will understand, dear readers, and thank-you for your support!
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
me and denti and nikki were out clubbin' and we drank way too much... and just as we were leaving the spot these three guys come walking...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...