Peeps are always telling me "Cindi, why don't you move 'the twitterer' over to WordPress where you won't ever have to worry about blogspot censoring a post or deleting your blog."
Wordpress can and will censor your blog. Especialy if they have issues with your content. Issues that can be brought to thier attention for frivolous reasons by cyberattackers.
Someone out there doesn't like me - the twitterer, both blog and person, are being victimized by a cyberattacker. As of tonight I have been forced to make a few changes to protect myself and my family. I know you will understand, dear readers, and thank-you for your support!
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- mOrE bOrEd
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- WhY We HeRe?
- Babee * girl