"Serious error
We have a bug in our software, an automatic report has been sent to our developers and more whips are being applied as we speak. We apologise for the inconvenience."
Perhaps this is the "beginning of the end" for the entrecard initiative?
Popular Posts
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
I'm a bookworm - I love reading. I had a collection of Bible Story books when I was in pre-school and when I was in elementary, my favor...
-
Add your badge and URL to the first edition of the Best of Blogs Social Network . When the linky closes, 5 posts will be chosen from all blo...
-
Apology! I had intended to publish more recipes here on the blog, but don't you know time got away from me. (And relatives who were su...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...