UK celebs Liz Hurley and Lily Allen are among stars who may have breached Office of Fair Trading rules if they endorsed products for cash without declaring an interest.
Endorsements are big business in the US, but adverts must carry a notice saying the message was paid for.
Lily, 25, who has more than 2.5 million followers, made references to PlayStation and Grey Goose vodka last year.
Liz, 45, recommended an Estee Lauder moisturizer to her 66,000 followers.
Popular Posts
-
Whew! Just back from a week in Hong Kong, where my cousin Meng Yao actually knew who Yarah Bravo is! So I asked him if he had any favourite ...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
Ingredients * 3/4 pound lean ground beef * 1 cup sweet red peppers * 1 cup green peppers * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1 large onion, c...
-
Off the success of her now platinum selling album LOUD , Rihanna will be performing at halftime of the 2011 NBA All Star Game in Los Ange...
-
Do any of you tweeple use any online tools to gauge how many visitors come to your blog or website each day? Your twitterer is now using th...
-
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...
-
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
-
Wow! Peeps! This is tremendously cool! I'm ordering one and I suggest you do too! PS - I am NOT receiving any compensation to recommen...