I'm home SICK!
I really tried hard to keep well, but everyone around me was snorting and sneezing, coughing and wheezing, forcing their cold germs onto me. I had no choice but to keep up with the crowd. Yuck.
And my cat can smell that I'm sick so she's stalking me around my house. Everywhere I go, she's right there underfoot. I'm already grump... I know she's just trying to be sympathetic and show her concern for her mommy, but sheesh!
One little, yet oh so huge, observation before I slip into a self-induced Nyquil coma. There are several blogs I have been reading for quite some time. Many of these said blogs are quite widely read. And recently I've noticed most of these blogs take on a political urgency. Not all of their posts are about current political events, but there are a lot more political posts than there used to be.
This makes me happy.
Popular Posts
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
Basilique Soundscape Le festival de cette année à la basilique Hudson est Septembre 11-13. Et la gamme de la musique initiale de ce est mai...
-
Twitter announced today a new partnership with social data streaming service Gnip at the Defrag Conference outside of Denver: Gnip wil...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
note to self: never drink coffee directly after brushing teeth. very, very bad two more simple facts about me: I drink Nescafe coffee and us...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
US-based National Public Radio (NPR) says its Twitter followers are “more news centric” than its Facebook fans, asking for hard news and bre...
-
This dedicated to my father, who passed away one December day, a short long time ago. This song was very dear to him, as it reminded him of ...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...