USBlues
I took out a USB card I had installed for more ports, (obviously). The thing was totally messing my system. It was impossible to get the computer to boot on the first try. It usually took about 5 times. My system was turtle slow. I couldn't figure out why, then I took this thing out. I couldn't believe it. My system was back to normal instantly. I have no idea why this happened. Argh!
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It r...
-
Right now i'm not really sure if i'm going to keep this blog going or not. i just don't feel like it's worth my time anymore...
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
-
i just got home from a night out with the girls.... this jerko guy asked me to dance and was licking my neck.... i pushed him off then he gr...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
@ StephenAtHome : In honor of oil-soaked birds, ‘tweets’ are now ‘gurgles.’ (retweeted 37,000 times) @drakkardnoir: We always ignore the one...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
For the very first time, the twitterer invites all of you readers to weigh in on this month's blog review! For October, I have chosen Wi...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...