Girls night out was great!
Me, Nikki, Denti, & LaDonna did the karaoke. i drank too much and started making out with LaDonna (she's a les.... a cute black girl from Haiti) ha ha So funny! Denti took pics but i think they are too sexy for here!....she says she loves me now...lol....omg! i am embarassed after watching the pics....... Denti and Nikki went wild dancing..lol. A few tears (denti) but **GrEaT MeMoRiEs** but i gotta lay low for awhile
Popular Posts
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
i'm not blogging today
-
i'm so aggravated right now! I can't get onto the mommies chat! Every mom in the world must go on after 10pm! When all the kiddies ...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
Be advised, these folks are "follow friday friendly" - also check out "50 Best Twitter Moms"
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
Last Friday, George and I brought BBG to the clinic for her 4th month shots. It was surprising to learn that in just a span of a week, our ...
-
dinner disaster today - mashed potatoes don't bounce.... And I begin in the middle of my life in the middle of a day old enough to know ...