Full House - The Philippine Remake
I used to religiously watch the koreanovela Full House when I was still in the Philippines. I remember that the only times I missed watching the show were during brownouts so I was really excited to learn that GMA7 will be coming up with a Pinoy version of the show.
Last November 30, the pilot episode of the Philippine version of Full House was aired on GMA7. Richard Gutierrez played the role of Justin while Heart Evengelista revived the role of Jessie. Since I cannot watch the show live on TV, I began scouring the web for a possible upload of the show and luckily I found some in You Tube. Yes!!!
It's been two weeks now since the first episode aired on TV and I can't wait to watch the 11th episode on Monday. The remake is as interesting as the original one and the show's directors and scriptwriters should be really lauded because they are doing a great job.
Popular Posts
-
i'm not blogging today
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
a bunch of older men were looking at me while I was shopping....well I didn't care because they were too old for me...one guy deliberate...
-
Many of my peeps have wondered why and asked about "the twitterer on Facebook." I'm working on a "Facebook blog" but...
-
Come, network, join the fun! Welcome to the Friday Linky Freebies! Feel free to leave your blog url and links here – yes, for free. No strin...
-
today a dude asked me if he could take a nipshot..... what's that? said I.... he says he wants to take a cell phone picture of my nipp...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
Me, Nikki, Denti, & LaDonna did the karaoke. i drank too much and started making out with LaDonna (she's a les.... a cute black gir...
-
Working up a sweat at work or school? There may be more to what's happening than you think! Check this out: Via: Bye Bye Excessive Armp...
