A friend of mine, Dave Lucas, asked me how I was able to have my first adgitize payment in such a short period of time. My other blogger friend Feron even thought I invested something in Adgitize.
I didn't invest any money on Adgitize but I quickly accumulated my earnings by blogging religiously - that is writing posts and bloghopping.
Unlike in Entrecard where you have to drop cards on sites to earn EC points, you need to visit sites in Adgitize by clicking through ads to earn publisher points. To aid me in my adgitizing, I came up with my Adgitize Click Tool - links of sites with adgitize ad slots located on the top part of the page. With this tool, I won't feel like a detective looking for that mystery ad space.
If you want to check it out, here's the link: Adgitize Click Tool.
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
-
i just got home from a night out with the girls.... this jerko guy asked me to dance and was licking my neck.... i pushed him off then he gr...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
For the very first time, the twitterer invites all of you readers to weigh in on this month's blog review! For October, I have chosen Wi...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
Remember this one from Channel [V]? Alisha's "Lover Girl" from "Made in India" (1995) : back to a time when there w...
-
Who broke my heart? YOU did, YOU did! (As usual, the twitterer has included extra links in case a particular video has been disabled in yo...
-
Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It r...