Yes, it's Friday.
It's gonna be a long weekend for all my friends in the Philippines because May 3 was declared as a holiday in lieu of May 1 (labor day) that will fall on a Saturday. Thanks to GMA's holiday economics.
I don't understand why other people criticize that. Truth is, every worker would love a long weekend.
When I was still working, I don't care what the holiday is for, all I'm after is that I'll be having a break from work. Yeah, it's an apathetic attitude but that's what corporate slavery does to you. LOL!
Thanks to my hubby for saving me. Now, I'm enjoying a no pay, everyday holiday schedule. Oh, on second thought, I do get paid - with lots of joy and love. I'm such a contented stay at home wife and mother, sigh!
Popular Posts
-
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
-
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
-
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
-
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
-
Late-night comedienne Chelsea Handler took a jab at Nick Cannon on her Twitter feed -- (making fun of celebrities is what she does) -- Canno...
-
I got "The Twitterer" a new template! I'm still in the process of transferring the widgets and scripts so bear with me if you ...
-
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
-
Ingredients * 3/4 pound lean ground beef * 1 cup sweet red peppers * 1 cup green peppers * 1/3 cup ketchup * 1 large onion, c...
-
Twitter continues to make its musical mark on the internet! The Village Voice's Rob Tannenbaum has chosen a music critic of the year--a...
-
It has as far as TG Daily writer David Gomez is concerned! "According to Reuters, a group of Facebook shareholders is looking to offlo...