TGIF!!!

Yes, it's Friday.

It's gonna be a long weekend for all my friends in the Philippines because May 3 was declared as a holiday in lieu of May 1 (labor day) that will fall on a Saturday. Thanks to GMA's holiday economics.

I don't understand why other people criticize that. Truth is, every worker would love a long weekend.

When I was still working, I don't care what the holiday is for, all I'm after is that I'll be having a break from work. Yeah, it's an apathetic attitude but that's what corporate slavery does to you. LOL!

Thanks to my hubby for saving me. Now, I'm enjoying a no pay, everyday holiday schedule. Oh, on second thought, I do get paid - with lots of joy and love. I'm such a contented stay at home wife and mother, sigh!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!