My First Adgitize Payment!!!

Yesterday, I had received an e-mail from Paypal informing of a payment sent to me by Adgitize. I was so excited to check it out considering that I received this amount only by clicking ads and posting in my blog.

Here's the note that went with the payment:

Thank you for being a Publisher/Affiliate in the Adgitize Ad Network. This is payment for March 2010 Affiliate services and / or accumulated months as a publisher showing Adgitize Ads. Thank you, Ken Brown, Adgitize
Adgitize Publisher Payment March 2010

The amount I received was $11.67 USD! I already have something in mind as to where to use it but I'll just discuss it in another post. Right now, I just want to say thank you to Mr. Ken Brown - both for the payment and for coming up with the idea of Adgitize. Kudos!

If you're still not part of Adgitize, I encourage you to join now. It definitely is not a get-rich-quick scheme but if you're into blogging, it just makes your blogging a rewarding experience. Try it now.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!