the twitterer
...the tweet goes on...
Thank You!
I would like to thank my top ten EC droppers for June. Despite my blogging LOA, thank you for supporting my blog and continuing to drop by constantly.
Dave Lucas
Cooking Japanese Style
my kids are my world
Winesworld The Amateurs Wine Guide
The Third Uncle
How to make money
Jell Stayer Blog
Computer Aid
Beyond Feron
Personal blog
This linky love is my way of showing my gratitude to all of you.
Happy blogging everyone!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
#musicmonday - Together Forever (Live 1991) - Lisette Melendez
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and pla...
I Blog, I Care Movement
Calling all bloggers young and old! Show the world you care! Be a part of the " I Blog, I Care Movement ." Here are the rules on ...
The Future of Facebook
Although I am "the twitterer," I do keep an eye on other microblogging platforms and social networks. I have a very private Facebo...
#musicmonday - Sign Your Name
One of the more haunting ballads of the previous century... Happy Music Monday all!.. and oh.. if you are participating.. why not visit othe...
Out of the Loop - Once Bitten, Twice Shy!
UPDATE: Loops are GOOD! Click the little widget directly below my EC widget! Peeps! Yours truly received a message through entrecard the oth...
the twitterer vows to lose weight like Charlene Chao!
Charlene Chao! She's so pretty! Uh-oh! A quick glance at the scale told me a terrible tale: a weight gain! How could this be? Why did th...
#musicmonday ♥♥♥ Sadé
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make 2011 the very best! Shout-out to all of the MM participants, and a special hello to Lady Java, the ...
Y'all Hacktivists Skee-daddle Now!
Online computer hacktivists collectively known as “Anonymous” are calling for a global day of protest this Saturday — and Twitter is in the ...
Measuring Readership
Do any of you tweeple use any online tools to gauge how many visitors come to your blog or website each day? Your twitterer is now using th...
Less Space at Myspace
The once powerful and popular social network is reportedly downsizing . Myspace had 54.4 million unique U.S. visitors in November, down 15% ...
Click Station
Amazon.com Widgets
At The Feeder (Last 30 days)
Monetize!
Loading...