Keeping In Touch Without Hurting Your Wallet

Does making overseas calls make a killing in your budget?

If you're like me who's currently living abroad, calling your relatives and family overseas is quite expensive. Yahoo messenger and Skype are useful but not everyone can get online everytime, right? This is the reason why I looked for alternative ways to make calls and I stumbled upon a website that features a lot of information, tutorials and resources on voip.

TruVOIPbuzz is quite an informative site. By reading the articles, I had learned the ways to send free text messages, make international calls for free and have cheap VOIP calls.

Whew, at least my wallet won't hurt the next time I call my family and relatives abroad!

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!