Frequent readers of The Twitterer should have known by now that I started a wordpress blog in April and entitled it At Home With Georyl. It's more of an impulsive decision but at that time, I was so down because of what happened to my PR3 blog that was disabled by Blogger.
The new blog was supposed to be an "article blog" - less personal and more about facts. More of a magazine style blog. At first, I managed to do it but after a while, I'm finding it hard to come up with any post. My mind just goes blank whenever I open the Wordpress dashboard.
Then came the realization that it's just not like me to write that way. My first few posts sounded stiff and cold, creating the impression that the writer is a spinster with thick eyeglasses, dressed in a black ensemble... ahhh! Not really quite that (I hope) but I'm sure my readers can feel the lack of connection.
Fast forward to today. I already started writing in a more personal way in that blog. Whenever I start creating posts, my fingers just have a life of their own. It has become my new home.
Now what?
I've been wondering what to do with The Twitterer. The stuffs I use to write about here are already discussed in my other blog. Where will this PR3 blog go?
Looking at my tag clouds widget, I can see that most of my posts here relate to blogging. Should I focus on my blogging experience then? Will "The Twitterer" tweet about the blogosphere and how it affects me?
What do you think?
Bye for now.
Popular Posts
-
The Link Exchange Program officially closed on August 27, 2010. Thanks to every site that participated!
-
This "Apple Kuchen" [APFELKUCHEN] is a fitting treat for the Halloween-thru-Thanksgiving Holiday Season. It's easy to make and...
-
Something that has been troubling me is named Melissa. She is this really cool white girl who is new on the job, and i think i got myself in...
-
Pocket-lint : ... Report: Microsoft near $7 billion deal for Skype Technology Hack In The Box - 8 hours ago Microsoft is putting the finish...
-
i am in the weirdest mood right now... and im not sure how to exactly explain. first of all, i am very happy that i finally got this blog th...
-
Remember this one from Channel [V]? Alisha's "Lover Girl" from "Made in India" (1995) : back to a time when there w...
-
Who broke my heart? YOU did, YOU did! (As usual, the twitterer has included extra links in case a particular video has been disabled in yo...
-
Emma, also known as Emma, Emmaline or Emmeline, is a song by Errol Brown and Tony Wilson released as a single by Hot Chocolate in 1974. It r...
-
i'm blogging from Nikki's lappie. found my old box of VCDs lost last time we moved. i had forgotten how much i loved Sailormoon. i...
-
i went to the library and got a pile of books ..... Christmas shopping. i need 2 mAke a list..... the jeep needs an oil change badly....