Posted on Thursday, December 23, 2010
Do we rely too much on net-based technology? Imagine if the internet collapsed. Day-to-day life would grind to a halt. Have we become way too dependent on the world wide web? Think of this: everything we do now is controlled by computers. Gas pumps. Doctor's office appointment schedules. Telephone service (although old-fashioned "hardline" service is still available in North America and other places). Radio station playlists. If you go back to the 1980s, this was not so. Bad Skype! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
- March 30 is National Doctors' Day in the USA
- Get Lots of RETWEETS!
- Stolen #twitter passwords 'worth more than credit card details'
- Re-Blogging vs Copyright Infringement
- NBC: Herpes Can Invade the Brain
- OMMGGG!!! im going craaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!
- mOrE bOrEd
- whatever things that have a "life", they will have feelings.....
- WhY We HeRe?
- (no title)