Dread was in vain!

A potentially bad evening turned out better than I could have ever possibly imagined. Let's start with me walking three blocks in the rain to get home from work. At that point I just needed more energy! But then out of nowhere, my hubby invited me out to dinner! A whole bunch of his people were going to the diner and I thought "oh craps, this is just weird," because he acted like I was part of their little group, and I'm not at all.

So of course I went, and had an amazing time. We all sat and talked. I didn't feel left out a bit. We joked and talked about work and books, blogs, etc. for a good two hours. Hubby's pal Felix was there too and he and I actually talked to each other, sanely. It turns out that he's starting up a new blog and asked for my help! I don't know if it'll be worth it, putting up with him. But I guess all bloggers are hard to put up with one way or another.

Other things happened today, of course. I wandered the mall alone for an hour and came so close to buying 100 dollars worth of birthday presents but at the last minute decided not to.

Tonight was great. Felix knows me now, sort of. The people I got to know a little better I found to be funny and honest. They kept teasing me about having to get up early for work in the morning.

Speaking of which I really should go to bed.

Popular Posts

Click Station

At The Feeder (Last 30 days)

Monetize!